Letter 3228 -Annual Reminder Notice

Unique Solutions to Your IRS  Problems


Over 3000 Satisfied Customers Since 1980

Free Evaluation

Why Choose Us?

Held To Highest Standard

Public Accountancy Logo

Thousands of Satisfied Clients

State Bar Logo with blue


Knows the IRS Inside and Out


IRS Problems, Tax Problems, Tax Accountants, IRS Tax Attorneys, Tax Relief Help CPA, In Houston, Texas.

“Solving IRS problems has been my life’s work.  After 30 years and 1,000’s of successful tax cases I can safely say, “I know the IRS Business like the back of my hand”. How would you like to never worry about the IRS again?  Let my past knowledge and experience work for you”

– Joe Mastriano, CPA

Joe is a member of the Sugar Land Rotary, whose mission includes promoting integrity, fellowship, and good will.

Free Evaluation

What Our Clients Say About Us

Ran JeetInternational Holdings

Chris – Web Designer

Einar Pedersen Businessman

Ibrahim Chhapra Store Owner


Let Our Accounting Firm Help You Solve All Your IRS Problems…

Free Evaluation

Letter 3228 is basically an annual notice reminder that has been sent to you to remind you that you owe taxes to the Internal Revenue Service. As long as you still owe some money to the IRS, they will continue to send you this reminder notice once in a year. If you have received this reminder notice, then it means that the Internal Revenue Service is aware that you owe them a certain sum of money and they want you to repay the money to them.

Reminder Notice – What to do!

This is an opportunity for the IRS to request payment again, with the threat of levying your assets. However, it is not a collection demand letter. You are not required to respond. You are required to resolve any returns that are unfilled, and any balances that are due, whether or not they are included in this letter. We urge you to call us at 713-774-4467 to resolve your IRS issues, or at least read the “free advice” tab on this site and represent yourself.

  • If you are considering hiring us, call Joe Mastriano, CPA 713-774-4467.
  • Think your IRS matter is handled? Think again!
  • For your analysis,

    Free Evaluation