Personal Income Tax 1040 Liability

Unique Solutions to Your IRS  Problems


Over 3000 Satisfied Customers Since 1980

Free Evaluation

Why Choose Us?

Held To Highest Standard

Public Accountancy Logo

Thousands of Satisfied Clients

State Bar Logo with blue


Knows the IRS Inside and Out


IRS Problems, Tax Problems, Tax Accountants, IRS Tax Attorneys, Tax Relief Help CPA, In Houston, Texas.

“Solving IRS problems has been my life’s work.  After 30 years and 1,000’s of successful tax cases I can safely say, “I know the IRS Business like the back of my hand”. How would you like to never worry about the IRS again?  Let my past knowledge and experience work for you”

– Joe Mastriano, CPA

Joe is a member of the Sugar Land Rotary, whose mission includes promoting integrity, fellowship, and good will.

Free Evaluation

What Our Clients Say About Us

Ran JeetInternational Holdings

Chris – Web Designer

Einar Pedersen Businessman

Ibrahim Chhapra Store Owner


Let Our Accounting Firm Help You Solve All Your IRS Problems…

Free Evaluation

For offer in compromise personal income tax 1040 liability issues, file it yourself or use an inexperienced representative and you will either be turned down or overpay.

IRS offers are done for each entity and this is best handled by someone experienced in working on IRS tax problems.

Not using a professional who understands how the IRS works could cost you money.

I know people who had their bank account and paycheck levied after the offer was acknowledged as received by the offer division.  The general rule was collections would then stop.  Now collections don’t stop until the offer is officially assigned to an offer professional.  That can happen months later after the IRS corresponds with you for additional information.

Our office would never have let this happen.

Don’t fall for the tricks!  Don’t believe what you read on the IRS’s website.
Free Evaluation

Offer In Compromise Personal Income – Settling For Less

IRS offers are done separately for each entity. Individuals, couples with joint liabilities, corporations, partnerships, trusts, all file separate offer forms.

Individual Taxes Owed Separately Or Jointly

If you owe taxes as an individual only, you file one offer on compromise form 656. On the form you list your  personal income tax 1040 liability and any other tax such as a trust fund (civil penalty) charged to you.

If you are married and have a liability from any years you filed jointly with your spouse, you must also file a joint offer for 656 for those years.
If your spouse is not filing an offer those years, you could list it on your individual application. If accepted, only you get the tax deduction.
Your spouse or ex-spouse will still owe the total amount. They must take action separately to get any reduction.

Your Offer Will Be Rejected If The Wrong Forms Are Used!

If you are considering hiring us, call Joe Mastriano, CPA 713-774-4467.
Think your IRS matter is handled? Think again!
For your analysis, click here to contact us.

Have More Questions About Offer In Compromise Personal Income: Contact Us Now!