CP 71A And CP 71D – Reminder Of Balance Due

Unique Solutions to Your IRS  Problems


Over 3000 Satisfied Customers Since 1980

Free Evaluation

Why Choose Us?

Held To Highest Standard

Public Accountancy Logo

Thousands of Satisfied Clients

State Bar Logo with blue


Knows the IRS Inside and Out


IRS Problems, Tax Problems, Tax Accountants, IRS Tax Attorneys, Tax Relief Help CPA, In Houston, Texas.

“Solving IRS problems has been my life’s work.  After 30 years and 1,000’s of successful tax cases I can safely say, “I know the IRS Business like the back of my hand”. How would you like to never worry about the IRS again?  Let my past knowledge and experience work for you”

– Joe Mastriano, CPA

Joe is a member of the Sugar Land Rotary, whose mission includes promoting integrity, fellowship, and good will.

Free Evaluation

What Our Clients Say About Us

Ran JeetInternational Holdings

Chris – Web Designer

Einar Pedersen Businessman

Ibrahim Chhapra Store Owner


Let Our Accounting Firm Help You Solve All Your IRS Problems…

Free Evaluation

CP 71A or CP 71D – This is your annual notice from the IRS that you still own them money.  You may disagree with the amount the IRS says you owe.  If so you need our help.  Contact Form

CP 71A or CP 71D – You Still Have A Balance Due…

The CP 71A or CP 71D notice is issued by the IRS once every year to remind the taxpayers they still have a balance owed, and that it includes interest and penalties. It is your annual notice of what is still owed. This notice will also inform you of your ‘currently not collectible status. The Service is required by law to inform the tax payers about the amount of money that is still outstanding at least once in a year. They will send the CP 71A or CP 71D notice to remind you of that.

If you agree with the IRS and you are willing to make the payment for the amount that is due then you can pay them by check as soon as possible. On the other hand, if you are unable to pay, you can request additional time for a full pay, or establish an installment agreement. This letter is a reminder notice and not a collection action.

In case you feel that the amount shown in the CP 71A or CP 71D notice is a lot more than you think it should be, then you may want to call our office at 713-774-4467 to help you straighten it out. We can use our vast experience and knowledge about IRS issues to help you resolve any problem you have with the IRS. You can also read the “free advice” section of this site and see how these matters may are handled. If you have already made arrangements to pay the amount , and are not afraid you may have broken your agreement, then you can ignore the notice.

It is not necessary for you to respond to the CP 71A or CP 71D notice, but it’s a good reminder of your IRS situation and the need to make sure you are protected from unwarranted collection action.

  • If you are considering hiring us, call Joe Mastriano, CPA 713-774-4467.
  • Think your IRS matter is handled? Think again!
  • For your analysis, click here to contact me.