Appeals, Technical Details
Any situation taken by the IRS can be appealed and fixed, including being audits, liens, bank levies, seizures, etc. You also have the right to dispute and defend yourself against the IRS. You would be more than likely defending yourself in a court of law against a US Public Defender that is a hard to beat professional (i.e., the IRS). If you want to receive the settlement you deserve you need to hire an experienced fighter for your IRS trouble.
If you have garnished wages due to old or unpaid IRS debt, you have different options to release it. No one wants to look at their bank statements to find out that the IRS has taken money. If your employer has received an IRS notification of intent to levy or to garnish your paycheck you have to move quickly for resolution of tax debt. It is hard to survive on the IRS arrangements that they allow you to live. If the IRS intends to levy, call our consultants to work out negotiations and let us be your best defense against the IRS. We can advise you of your legal options.
- If you are considering hiring us, call Joe Mastriano, CPA 713-774-4467.
- Think your IRS matter is handled? Think again!
- For your analysis, click here to email me.
6 Things To Include…
1. List the name of the letter and the number. List the date of the letter.
2. List what the letter says and why you don’t want the detriment to happen. List the reasons, or hardships you will encounter if it happens. If the letter is charging you with a tax, list why you are not able to pay it. Or list why it shouldn’t be charged to you. Keep it short and in exact detail.
3.Please don’t get emotional. Just only discuss the facts, you can tell your story, and reasons for your actions, but keep it short and show that your actions were not only prudent but also the only prudent choice. Show reasonable cause for your actions. Show that they were in good faith. Maybe paying the tax would have created a hardship like not paying rent or feeding your family.
4. The IRS has rules and reasons that you must prove. Google “IRS penalty handbook” and look up “relief from penalties”. You can see what the IRS considers acceptable reasons to remove penalties. We use these reasons when we get penalties removed for our clients. Call now, and let us help you to avoid overpaying the IRS.
5. You should ask for the removal of penalties in a request apart from the removal of interest. This way they can be considered separately.
6. Don’t forget to put the following at the end of your affidavit “I swear under penalties of perjury that to the best of my knowledge, the above facts contained in this letter are true and complete”. Then, sign and date the letter.
So why risk your money and assets with a non-professionally licensed company, regardless of the unregulated claims stated on their website.
Hire a licensed professional CPA firm with many years of tax and audit representation experience, such as ours. A CPA firm must adhere to the highest standards of practice. Our experience means you will not suffer tax audits because of preparers who just put information on tax returns just to clear the alerts. We take steps to understand the whole situation and protect you from an audit while not being too shy about giving you your deductions. So if you want to have the same level of expertise we provide to our other clients, and I’m sure you do, please fill out the contact form now.
These are common terms and our thoughts about them used us in our business.
how to dispute irs taxes – experts fighters to resolve tax actions.
audit appeals – to challenge a determination of liability by the audit division.
letter to appeal – or mediate audit report adjustments.
how to write a letter to the irs – writing IRS letters of appeals.
due process notice not signed – Do I have to pay taxes if my due process notice is not signed?
tax reduction appeal – challenge IRS to lower my taxes.
processable offer in compromise – refile rejected, turned down, appeal OIC.
cpa services – for accounting, audit, IRS appeals, OIC.
offer appeals attorney – to challenge my claim.
irs form to appeal – What form do I use to file an IRS appeal?
how to appeal IRS decision
dispute – discharge from IRS error. File to correct error.
appeal Houston – An IRS action in Houston, TX that you want challenged taken by the collection, audit, or offer employee.
right to a hearing – on code issues.
offer in compromise appeals – process for changes.
appeals blog – An internet blog with the topic to challenge an IRS action.
appeal – To question an action in an audit, collection, offer, etc. by the IRS employee.
filing an oic appeal – How to appeal an IRS offer that was rejected?
collection due process appeal- within certain rules for stop of IRS from taking assets.
houston tax appeal – challenge IRS.
dispute irs tax debt – I want to dispute my taxes.
IRS blog – tax blogs, audit blog, appeals blog.
collection appeals- IRS wants too much money so fight the collection action with an appeal.
deadline for appeals – What is the last day to file an appeal 30 days, 60 days?
appeal accountant – An accountant to do an IRS appeal on IRS issues.
dispute audit adjustments – auditor disallowed expenses I want to fight it.
appeal IRS audit – To challenge a determination of liability by an examination officer.
appeal attorney – Attorney to file appeal on collections, audit, or offer in compromise.
examination appeals – Challenge the results of your audit.
hire CPA – to fix offer appeal challenge.
disputes – IRS tax disagreements.
due process arguments – IRS must prove due process.
withdrawal of appeals – must I send it in?
irs denied appeal – What do I do after IRS denies my appeal?
dispute irs letter – How to write a letter to dispute taxes?
appeal help – Desire for a professional to help with filing an IRS appeal.
prepare for IRS appeals conference
irs appeals – director for audits.
faq irs appeals – Tax Appeals questions.