Back Taxes

Unique Solutions to Your Back Tax Problems


Over 3000 Satisfied Customers Since 1980

A+ Business Rating

Free Evaluation

Why Choose Us?

Held To Highest Standard

Public Accountancy Logo

Thousands of Satisfied Clients

State Bar Logo with blue


Knows the IRS Inside and Out


IRS Problems, Tax Problems, Tax Accountants, IRS Tax Attorneys, Tax Relief Help CPA, In Houston, Texas.

“Solving IRS problems has been my life’s work.  After 30 years and 1,000’s of successful tax cases I can safely say, “I know the IRS Business like the back of my hand”. How would you like to never worry about the IRS again?  Let my past knowledge and experience work for you”

– Joe Mastriano, CPA

Joe is a member of the Sugar Land Rotary, whose mission includes promoting integrity, fellowship, and good will.

Free Evaluation

What Our Clients Say About Us

Ran JeetInternational Holdings

Chris – Web Designer

Einar Pedersen Businessman

Ibrahim Chhapra Store Owner


Let Our Accounting Firm Help You Solve All Your IRS Problems…

Free Evaluation

I’m Joe Mastriano, CPA, and after 30 years and thousands of successful tax cases, I have something alarming to tell you. Over 90% of our income tax returns are in jeopardy of being audited by the IRS. When you are audited, the IRS routinely turns down your receipts, charging you with additional taxes.
Most often they will review the year before and the year after. If self-employed, they will often make you and your spouse prove all of your bank deposits. Any deposits you can’t prove parent’s income will be charged to you as income.

It gets worse. They will charge a huge amount of penalties and interest.
I can help you avoid an audit and getting into trouble with the IRS, even if you haven’t filed in many years and don’t have all of your receipts. You must avoid an audit at all costs.
My CPA firm has specific rules that when followed, no one has ever been audited. That’s right, not even one person I know of!

Back Taxes

Some people go to jail for not filing past due returns.  Others rush the preparation and don’t match the returns to the information the IRS has on them.  Not only do they often overpay what is really owed, but they often get audited.  Now they have a bigger problem and it’s costly.  Your bank account and paycheck may be levied during the time you are dealing with preparing or filing the return.  You may even suffer collection action while the IRS is examining your returns.  You can avoid these problems!

Contact us.

Free Evaluation

Back Taxes Explained And Resolved By Joe Mastriano, CPA.

Back taxes are commonly referred to as tax debt. They are actually an unpaid amount of back taxes assessed against a person (taxpayer) by the Government. The IRS tax debt refers to the federal income taxes that are outstanding. These back taxes are assessed when a taxpayer does not file their tax return, or when they do not make payment for the back taxes that are due. Generally, back taxes can be referred to as the taxes that taxpayers owe to the Government from previous years. Most of the time, the balance due will include penalties and interest if it was not paid when they were due.

If you have back taxes, then I would advise you to make sure that you resolve these back taxes issues as soon as possible. Do not delay, because you are likely to suffer liens and levies on your assets, as well as other consequences. Hire an experienced certified accountant for your back taxes defense advisor.

Reasons Why Back Taxes Accumulate

  • The taxpayer may not have known about back taxes owed to the IRS.
  • The tax payer may have received wrong information.
  • There are some people who try to evade taxes.
  • There are also some people who do not file tax returns.
  • Trouble with prior tax consultants.

How Can You Resolve Back Taxes?

The easiest and quickest way to resolve back taxes is to file and pay your taxes when they are due.  If you file and/or pay late, you need to pay the tax amount due along with the penalties and interest charged. You can also apply to have penalties removed.  See the free advice tab on this site for more information or contact us now.

Free Evaluation

You may seek a levy release of your joint bank statements.

When Can I Request A Payment Plan From The IRS?

You can generally request for a payment plan from the IRS if you cannot pay the back taxes in full.  Before you request a payment plan, you should first calculate how much money you will be able to pay to the IRS every month. Please see the free advice tab on this site for details on what you must do before notifying the IRS to make arrangements for a settlement.

You don’t have to hide from the IRS.  Contact our negotiation professional today to see what options we have to help you start resolving your tax problem.

With over 30 years of experience, knowledge and solutions, we can handle anything the IRS has thrown your way.  Call us NOW at (713) 774-4467 to solve any IRS dispute or contact us now.

Free Evaluation

Dealing With IRS Back Taxes

Do you want to settle your back tax debt with the IRS?  The IRS is moving full force to collect millions of dollars in unpaid back taxes. If you haven’t filed or paid, they will eventually catch up to you. You will overpay your tax debt if you rely on the IRS for advice.

Most taxpayers prefer the assistance of an experienced, knowledgeable CPA as a representative.  Others consider enrolled agents, financial analysts or lawyers to fix their IRS problems.  Our CPA firm has the strategies and paycheck protection secrets that will make us your fighter-of-choice.

Free Evaluation

Various Reasons for Unpaid Past Due Back Taxes

  • Family health problems
  • Relationship issues such as divorce or separation.
  • Loss of job or income.
  • Failure to understand filing and paying of tax rules.
  • Not understanding how interest and penalties will add up when back taxes are late or unpaid
  • Fear of filing since you know you know owe a lot of money or haven’t filed in years.  This is more common than you think.
  • Fear of telling the IRS where you bank, work or where your assets are.
  • You hope the IRS will never find you or learn of your delinquency.
  • You were waiting for a notice of intent to levy.

Fear no more.  After 1,000′s of IRS cases, we know how to stop them from seizing any of your assets while we resolve the situation.  We can negotiate a better tax settlement more to your advantage than you can on your own.  We negotiate better tax settlements than those by the inexperienced trainees of large nationally recognized, non-professionally licensed firms better known for their TV ads than competence.

Free Evaluation

IRS Back Tax Facts & Beliefs

    • People feel that since they haven’t from the IRS in years, everything is O.K.  In fact,  the 10 year statute of limitations on collections only starts when a return is filed.  We have clients still paying as far back as the early 1990′s.  Filing a bankruptcy or offer in compromise or leaving the country can each extend the 10 year period.  The period doesn’t even start until the IRS assesses the tax!  So the time period may not be up yet!  The good news is that we can get a record of account showing the history of each year, WITHOUT alerting the collection division.
    • All letters from the IRS need to be resolved immediately.
    • Contact from the Criminal Investigation Division requires response from a CPA or an attorney. An attorney is only needed when you know the IRS is gathering criminal evidence against you. Early in 2011, I convinced IRS criminal investigators to drop their case on two separate taxpayers after one hour phone call with them.  Before you let law firms scare you into giving them a huge retainer, contact us first!  We want to be your legal representative.

Free Evaluation

After Filing Back Taxes for You And Your Companies

You can seek the following solutions….

  • An offer in compromise (OIC)
  • A trust fund reduction.
  • Release of wages garnished by IRS collections.
  • Release of a bank seizure.
  • An installment agreement.
  • Reduction of your tax assessment due.

Without Filing All Of Your Delinquent Returns, You Can Still Handle Legal Issues With The Service Concerning….

  • Audit reconsideration survival.
  • Solutions for tax years audited, including an appeal.
  • Non-filer auditing issues concerning receipts and substitute for return.
  • Audit-trigger discussions, timing and tips concerning audits and their rules.
  • Injured spouse settlements, audit proofing and other ways to defend and beat the IRS.
  • Expatriate overseas issues.

Owing Back Taxes can be difficult to handle.

  • If you are considering hiring us, call Joe Mastriano, CPA 713-774-4467.
  • Think your IRS matter is handled? Think again!
  • For your analysis, click here to contact us.

These are common terms and our thoughts about them used us in our business.

tax changes 2011 – corporate 1120.
previous years return preparation – in my city.
tax changes 2013 – new rules, laws, codes, regulations.
filing back taxes – How to file back tax returns?
help with past taxes – tax attorney specializing in past due late taxes.
back business tax returns – Company tax returns from prior years that are due or overdue.
how to file expat taxes – Ways for expats to take deductions and credits.
past due tax returns texas – How to file, help filing.
how to pay back taxes- How do I set up payout agreement for taxes owed?
free irs help – tax return help for free.
help paying late taxes – Can I make payments on late tax owed?
fix – my tax withholding problem.
late 1040 tax – delinquent, past due, old, overdue.
refundable child tax credit – support to prove dependents.
small employer credit – tax credits available benefits.
home credit – How to claim home credits?
past due employment tax – 941, 940, 944, 945.
delinquent fbar – foreign banks offshore disclosure amnesty.
work opportunity tax credit – How do I get?
husband’s name – Am I liable for taxes under my husband’s name?
making work pay tax credit – for companies.
irs agent – disallowed my dependent kids.
irs questioning deductions – best evidence to support tax deductions.
irs debt – must repay over how many years?
joint tax return – filed and now want to file separately.
tax delinquents – not filed, not paid, discount of total owed.
tax evasion – vs tax avoidance.
trust tax return – form 1040, estates,
houston tax accountant – to fix errors in tax return.
solving tax problems – the best way.
settle back employee taxes – 941 withholding rules tables v.s. contract labor.
tax breaks education – deductions, credits, full time student.
home office deduction – What qualifies as deductions for home office?
kiddie tax form 8615 – How to calculate kiddie tax?
free tax relief – I need tax relief no charge.
how to file past years tax returns – Create and prepare and what to do if you did not file.
back taxes – More than one tax owed for past periods.
tax home credit – reduction for first home, where you work.
freedom from taxes – Help me get freedom from paying taxes.
small business tax breaks – allowed by IRS.
old corporate tax – how to reduce or eliminate from a Corporation?
un filed taxes – , delinquent, not filed, old.
tax changes 2010 – personal 1040.
taxes taken from paycheck – how do I get back?
incorporated business tax – for U.S. legal liability companies.
unfiled tax returns – prior years stale.
back taxes due – Tax from more than one prior period that is owed now.
tax return companies – to prepare tax returns.
pay back tax debt in payments – prevent IRS seizure.
I haven’t filed my tax return in 5 years – Didn’t file taxes in four years.
delinquent business returns – need to send to IRS, late payment penalties for not filing.
unreported income penalties – fraud, late paying, negligence.
invalid tax returns – disallowed deductions.
faqs on taxes – Questions on my tax returns.
old back tax – delinquent unpaid outstanding not paid.
discharge taxes – IRS relief to dismiss tax liability.
fix overdue tax problems – correct overdue payments made to IRS.
tax credit for the elderly – exemption over 65.
tax changes 2012 – partnership 1065.
back pay – Money owed to you as payment from a prior period.
reserve income – to include on tax return.
individual tax relief – IRS relief programs for individuals.
form 23c is not valid – as a way to avoid over paying taxes.
disability credits – medical relief social security tax credits.
tax breaks alimony – paid under court order.
bank – What will be levied with a bank levy if you do not make arrangements for paying overdue taxes?
paying old – taxes late.
prior year tax return preparation – by #1 best tax preparer.
money owed to irs – negotiate solutions and resolutions.
research tax credit – for 2013.
lifetime learning credit – Where to report?
income tax owed – What options are there if I owe taxes and can’t pay?
tax federal calculator – for interest and penalties.
tax credit for adoption – of kids from England, Middle East, China, Russia, Europe.
electric vehicle credit – How do I apply for electric vehicle tax credit?
tax charitable contributions – 30% deduction, 30% deduction itemized.
work clothes expenses – what qualifies?
tax ripoffs – , complaints, fraud, steal money, crooks,
garnished – wages garnished for nonpayment of taxes.
old years tax returns – not filed, IRS filed, SFR substitute.
past due delinquent taxes – accountant near me.
filing of a tax return is voluntary – Do I have to file a tax return?
tax dependents – exemptions, live out of country Mexico, South America.
tax credit for energy efficient – fuel on auto, house, boat, retirement home.
protest taxes – not right. I don’t owe that much.
tax credit for energy savings – deductions and credits.
back taxes owed – Past due tax from prior years, or prior quarters, owed to the IRS.
old partnership taxes – K-1 distribution where to put on.
past due payroll tax – in installments.
failure to file tax return – I did not file my tax returns for 2 years.
back tax – Income or other tax from delinquent , old, prior years or periods.
tax mediation – to fix errors.
review tax returns – amend for errors tax preparer made.
back taxes installment agreements – payment plans (usually monthly) made on prior period taxes owed.
back taxes payment plan – An installment agreement with the IRS to pay taxes owed that are delinquent and not paid yet.
judgement wage garnishment – Can IRS reduce my taxes to a judgment?
tax breaks family tax breaks hospital – medical savings deductions limitations Sch A.
irs non filer attorney – I did not file taxes for many years.
gift tax exemption – How much is the gift tax exemption?
unreported income 1099 – matching program.
filing past deadline – What happens if I file past the deadline?
unpaid corporate taxes – payments on payroll 941.
irs back tax – didn’t file returns for over 5 years.
undeposted income – cash not in bank account.
havent filed taxes in 4 years – didn’t file past due returns.
tax exemption – for blind, elderly.
age 65 or over – This gets you more exemption credit and other tax benefits.
partnership tax returns – When due? Tax tables.
tax credit for the disabled – extra itemized deduction.
brother’s taxes- You ask “do I have to pay my brother’s taxes?”
reparations for slavery – tax credit denied.
breaks- Tax breaks are favors by the IRS in deductions or money paid.
fix irs back taxes problems – Attorney who fixes back taxes problems.
tax relief – for corporations or partnerships.
small business expense deduction – what deductions can I take?
income tax problems – Best way to solve my IRS problems.
fix tax – Need someone to fix my taxes.
tax credit for children – Grand kids, sister’s kids, in laws, cousins.
tax credit for college tuition – paid, reimbursed, stipend, grad school.
past tax deadline – missed
income tax breaks – What tax breaks can I get if I owe?
havent filed my taxes in 3 years – didn’t file prior years taxes.
late tax – filing penalties, interest, paying late.
filing status – How do I change my filing status?
I am scared of the irs – Will I go to jail for not filing taxes?
first b notice form w-9 – backup withholding.
failure to pay penalty – Remove penalty for not paying taxes.
tax relief act – of 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006.
delinquent – Tax returns not filed for 3 years.
filing past due returns – How to file past due tax returns?
settle payroll taxes owed – tax CPA accountant to resolve IRS.
tax care professionals – prepare returns best experience.
back owed taxes – Prior year, old, overdue, delinquent taxes from back periods.
pay delinquent corporate taxes – payment tables of dates.
filing previous years tax returns – I didnt file my previous years tax returns.