Solutions To IRS Problems And Concerns
Solutions to IRS problems…First some questions though
- Do you disagree with the taxes the IRS is charging you? Do you disagree with how quickly they want you to pay? Read Appeals
- Do you want to know how a bankruptcy can offset your tax liability? Read Bankruptcy
- Are you looking for a tax advisor and want to know the qualifications to look for? Read Best Way To Select A Tax Adviser
- Do you have returns that are not filed for yourself personally or your business? This includes form numbers such as 1040, 1120, 1065, 941, 940. etc. For these IRS solutions Read Delinquent Returns
- Are you being charged taxes or income attributable to your spouse? They haven’t paid, and you want protection? Read Innocent Spouse
- Are you about to be audited, or currently going through an IRS audit? Read IRS Audit
- Do you want information on tax liabilities relating to different IRS forms? Read IRS Forms
- Do you want information on handling various collection letters and notices? Read Letters And Notices
- Are you concerned about the IRS filing a lien or levy on you or your company? Read Liens And Levies
- Are you interested in settling your debt with the IRS by paying less than the total amount owed? (Because of your lack of ability to pay, not because you think you have a good reason to get the penalties removed.) Read Offer In Compromise
- Is the IRS currently charging you with unpaid taxes, no matter what type? Do you not owe it or are you seeking IRS solutions to either reduce it, or to make affordable payments? You may also at this time be seeking a way to stop the IRS from taking your house, car, paycheck, etc. Do you owe money on tax returns you have not actually sent in to the IRS yet? Don’t let the IRS charge you with tax evasion, you need to file your returns immediately and get some tax relief. Read Owing
- Do you have a corporation or LLC that owes payroll taxes? Read Payroll Tax
- Are you concerned about the penalties and interest charged to you ? Read Penalties And Interest
- Are you scared of dealing with the IRS? Read Scared Of IRS
- Think IRS matter is handled? Think Again! Read Think Again
Our results oriented firm offers tax resolution services and can help you settle with IRS.
You can also get free tax help and valuable information on this website.
Still not convinced I have solutions to IRS problems?
- If you are considering hiring us, call Joe Mastriano, CPA 713-774-4467.
- Think your IRS matter is handled? Think again!
- For your analysis, click here to contact us.