IRS Forms Most Commonly Used In Tax Debt Resolution
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these IRS forms; it is available as a free download.
- 2848 – Federal Power of Attorney (Both husband & wife need to sign separate power of attorneys. If you have employees and even if you file a Schedule C, a separate POA needs to be filled out for the business under the employer ID number)
- 433-A – Collection Information for Individuals
- 433-B – Collection Information for Business
- Form 656 – Offer in Compromise
- Form 656-L – Offer in Compromise Doubt as to Liability
Joe has… The most IRS Knowledge… The most IRS Experience…
of anyone he knows. Our clients speak of their Amazing Results.
It’s his life’s work since 1980 – 35 yrs and 1000’s of Successful IRS Tax Cases
You too can have Amazing Results – complete the contact form NOW!
Uncertain how to best handle these forms? Click on the contact button. Contact Form
- If you are considering hiring us, call Joe Mastriano, CPA 713-774-4467.
- For your analysis, click here to contact us.